My in-laws get here on Friday, and I couldn't be more excited. My mother-in-law is even going to cook Easter dinner for all of us! And on top of all that, next Monday is my 22 birthday, so they're going to babysit Emma for Bran and I so we can go out to dinner, wherever I want! We haven't been eating out in an effort to save some money, and the only "alone time" I've gotten was this morning when Bran watched Emma and Evie while I went to the doctor, so this will be an awesome birthday present.
One the docket for this week:
- Start working out tomorrow morning since I was cleared by my doctor today (I'm going to try to get up at 7, since Evie gets here at 8)
- Trip to the library tomorrow or Thursday with Evie and Emma.
- Whichever day we don't go to the library we'll go to the park.
- Moms and Tots on Friday morning.
- The Antkowiaks get here Friday night!
Yay...I better be cleared next week too! I'm going to start the 30 Day Shred. I had it before I got pregnant and had just started it.
ReplyDeleteAnd seriously, you are awesome for taking on a newborn and a little girl!!