Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Finds

Here's a preview of this year's Christmas photo. Anyone know of a good program that adjusts white balance? We got a little too much sun!

Can you believe it's friday already? I feel like this week has flown by. I'm glad it's the weekend, though! I'm looking forward to spending some time with my Hubby, and then seeing the Frames in concert in DC on Sunday! Woohoo! Alright here are some goodies I've collected from the interwebs this week:

How adorable are these "I love you more than..." prints? If I could draw, I'd do a series of my own for Emmaline!

I didn't do a Foodie Thursday post this week, so here is a recipe for cinnamon bun pancakes. You're welcome.

Desire to Inspire is one of my favorite blogs. This post is all inspiration from designer Nickey Kehoe, and I love it! Pay close attention to the bathroom (complete with a sofa and peacock roman shade), the earth tones, and ruby shades (bright pink, purple, turquoise) as accents.

6 comments:

  1. Google's free image editing program, Picasa, does a decent job for simple photo adjustments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have picasa but couldn't find any options for darkening, only making lighter. I'll keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. talk to your brother n law, he's pretty handy at that type of thing. see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm good point, Ty - I'll have to pick his brain.... :)

    Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, if you send me the full file, I'll see if I can fix it a little for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow! That would be great, Bri! I'll definitely send it to you. Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!