Friday, December 7, 2012

Hello, Second Trimester!

Dear Littlest One,

Thanks to your brother and sister, mommy has been without a computer for the last few weeks. My phone really doesn't lend itself to blogging, so I don't have letters for you for those weeks. BUT daddy got us all fixed up with a new laptop and I'm happy to tell you what we've been up to! We hear that you're the size of a Shrimp this week, which is incredible. I sometimes forget I'm even pregnant (except for when I don't feel well... then I remember!). I still don't have what feels like a baby belly, but my clothes aren't fitting well anymore, and my jeans haven't been buttoned in weeks. We got to see more pictures of you at an ultrasound a few weeks ago. You were moving like crazy, waving your arms and kicking. You are such a person, even so little!  I can't wait to see how you wiggle yourself into our lives. It's funny to think about what our family will look like next year. When Emma was born, we couldn't imagine life any different, and then Jack came along and we don't know what we did without him! You're going to change us again, and it will be wonderful. Emma loves asking if you're coming out yet. She can't wait to meet you! Mommy started running again this week, and I hope I can keep it up. It's getting cold, so I might need to run on Mom Mom's treadmill instead of outside, but I'm determined to stay healthy for you! Happy 13th week, little one.

xoxo,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. So exciting to be out of the first trimester! I just came across your blog, and I have been enjoying reading your letters to your newest little one. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!