Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Finds


Hey there! How was your week? Mine was a long one, since Bran ended up having to work last Saturday and Sunday.  It's hard not getting a break between weeks! We're looking forward to spending the weekend together. Do you have any fun weekend plans?

Here is this week's finds from the web:

These photos of New York City are incredible.  I've been several times and would love to go back, and these photos are making me miss it even more!

I really like the idea of this You Are Loved baby journal.  I feel like you could make something very similar with scrapbook supplies.

Rachel, one of my housemates from when we lived in Idaho (a married couple, their brother and sister respectively, and a complete stranger living together for 2 years under the same roof... and we all lived to talk about it!) sent me the link to this site. She said it seemed like something I would like, and she was so right! I want one of these type maps - what a great idea!

As you know, I've already started gathering ideas for Emmaline's first birthday (like this one).  A mini version of this ruffle cake would be the perfect smash cake, and I think that with my mom's help I could totally make it myself.

And finally, this ring from Satomi Kawakita jewelry is absolutely stunning. I love that it's hexagonal.


Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Thanks for dropping by!