Wednesday, June 6, 2012

hello there!

Photo Credit Alyssa Bouma

Whew... with two little ones running around (well, one is running... Jack is still crawling at the moment!) my blog has really been put no the back burner. I would say that I'm sorry about that, but I'm not! These days you're more likely to find me quieting a fussy baby doll (while Emma "nurses" another fussy doll), playing peek a boo with my son, watering our new tree, making home cooked meals, or loving on my little ones than sitting on my computer, blogging. Don't get me wrong - I miss it sometimes! I miss being able to share fun finds with you (heck, I miss getting a chance to find those interesting things to share with you!), and I miss sharing pictures of pretty houses with you. But I know that someday my babies will be grown and I'll have all the time in the world to blog. For now, I'm going to try and pop in every once in a while like I have been. If things get quiet around here, just picture me laying on the floor laughing hysterically in a pile of children and know that all is well!

1 comment:

  1. You have your priorities right where they need to be. Love you and your babies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!